- 1 WiFi MAC Address Changer
- 2 What is the Purpose of Spoofing MAC Address of Android Device?
- 3 How can I Check Mac Address of My Android Device?
- 4 Requirements for MAC Address Change of Android
- 5 Methods for Changing MAC Address of Android Device
- 6 How to Change Mac Address on Rooted Android Device
- 6.1 Change Android MAC Address Using Engineering Mode
- 6.2 Change MAC Address using ChameleMAC App
- 6.3 Change MAC Address on Android with Android Terminal Emulator App
- 6.4 Final Words
- 6.5 Related
WiFi MAC Address Changer
Are you looking for ways to spoof MAC address on Android phones? Here’s how to do it in simple steps. A Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a 12-character unique identifier assigned to a specific piece of hardware such as the network adapter of your WiFi device. In simple words, a MAC address can be used to uniquely identify your Android phone on the Internet or the local network. Also checkout Latest version GB WhatsApp App.
Even though MAC address is embedded on the hardware device during manufacture, it can still be spoofed to input a new one of your choice. Here is a detailed instruction on how to spoof MAC address on your Android phone. Changing MAC address of android phones is very simple, if you want to change it; but to change mac address you must have a rooted android device. Before Changing the mac address of mobile, you should note your Real MAC Address first. Check How to Hack Facebook Account Online.
What is the Purpose of Spoofing MAC Address of Android Device?
Changing MAC Address is totally depends on you, why you want to change your MAC Address of your android device? Other than that there are several reasons fr changing MAC address like someone blocked your device on their router from accessing internet or in some case just for fun. So just checkout the different way and their instructions on how to spoof or change MAC address on your Android Smartphone below. Also get Free Indian Disposable Number for OTP Verification.
Disclaimer:- This article is for Educational Purpose only. Don’t use it for any kind of illegal purpose because using it for any illegal cause is a punishable offense.
How can I Check Mac Address of My Android Device?
Before you spoof the MAC address, you need to record the original/current MAC address of your device which can be done according to the instruction below:
- Open Settings of your Android device.
- Go to About and then Status.
- Scroll Down and you will see MAC Address of your Device having 12 characters like AB:CD:EF:GH:IJ:KL in Wi-Fi MAC address.
Download Disney+ Hotstar Premium ID and Password for free.
Requirements for MAC Address Change of Android
If you want to change your MAC Address then you need
- Rooted Android Phone.
- Busybox App Installed in your phone.
- Android Terminal Emulator / ChameleMAC apps to change MAC address using one of these MAC changer.
Also checkout How to Find the Name and Operator of Mobile Number Owner.
Checkout Best PPD sites to earn money online via downloads.
Methods for Changing MAC Address of Android Device
There are so many apps and methods available to change MAC Address but I found only these 3 methods to change mac address as best. So I’m sharing these 3 ways of MAC Address Spoofing in Android device. Remember one thing, that is to note down your real mac address before changing it and have your phone rooted with busybox app install in it.
- Engineering Mode ( Only for MediaTeK Chipsets phones)
- ChameleMAC App
- Android Terminal Emulator App
Also Download PS3 Emulator Apk for Android to play PS3 Games on android.
How to Change Mac Address on Rooted Android Device
To change MAC address of your Android device just follow all instruction of any one method mentioned carefully. This methods change your MAC address temporarily, change of mac address for permanent is not possible. Since all devices have difference interface so they have different ways for change of MAC Address, just checkout all methods one by one and use the method suitable for you for the next time. Get Facebook Social Toolkit Premium for Free. Checkout How to Get Free Virtual Credit Card with Money.
Change Android MAC Address Using Engineering Mode
This method is only for MediaTeK Chipset Devices. So if you want to change mac address on rooted or non-rooted android device then just checkout this method.
- Download and Install MTK Engineering Mode.
- Now open MTK Engineering Mode and tap on settings button to launch device’s Engineering Mode.
- Now you will get a list of some options, go to Connectivity and tap on WiFi option and then NVRAM.
- Here, in Byte String Access option, enter
addr(h,byte): 4 length(byte): 6
- Now you will get your current MAC Address of your Android Device in place of (h).
- Just replace this MAC with your New MAC Address of your choice and tap on write button.
- That’s it, this will change your MAC address, just you need to restart your device and it is the easiest way to change MAC Address for MTK devices.
Also checkout How to Make a Video from Pictures and Music.
Change MAC Address using ChameleMAC App
- Download ChameleMAC App and Install it.
- After installation just open it, it will ask for root permission, tap on Grant button and now you will redirected to main screen of this app.
- Here you will find your device’s real MAC Address (Note it down) because if you want to restore to original MAC in future.
- Now tap on check box in front Generate new MAC on every restart if you want new MAC Address again and again or just tap on Generate random MAC button or enter any random MAC address of your choice and tap on Apply new MAC button.
- Now it will ask you for confirmation that Do you confirm changing the MAC? If you really want to do then tap on Change button.
- Now you are done, just restart your mobile and your MAC will get changed to new MAC Address.
Also Download Hammer VPN Premium Account Apk for Free.
Change MAC Address on Android with Android Terminal Emulator App
This methods of MAC Address Changer is totally depends on commands. Here you have to enter some commands one by one to change MAC Address of your Android device. So just follow the steps carefully
- Download and Install Android Terminal Emulator.
- Now open it and type the below mentioned command one by one and follow the instruction as given. Enter
- Now tap on enter button, then this will ask you for root permission, just allow root permission and enter next command.
busybox iplink show eth0
- Now it display current MAC Address of your Android Device, now enter next command to change change it for new MAC Address.
busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
- Repalce “XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX” with your new MAC Address of your choice and tap on enter and this will immediately change your MAC Address.
- Now enter below code to check and confirm that MAC Address is changed or not.
busybox iplink show eth0
- All done you will see that your MAC Address is got changed.
Also Checkout How to Activate Visitor Mode in Vivo Mobile.
Some more Apps which I found useful other than these 3, You can try them if you want to change MAC Address by these apps Too.
Now you can use any of the app mentioned above to change or spoof MAC Address of your Android Device and remember use of this article for any bad cause is illegal you may get punished if you use it for illegal purpose. If you have any query or suggestion mention it on comment section.